South Seas Mermaid Project

South Seas Mermaid from Mirabilia

1/3/12 – 1/15/12

   

   

 

  

I ended up changing the 3770 in the tail to 3756; 3756 was in the key but not listed anywhere in the chart, and I thought the pale blue went better with the blues and greens in the tail than the peach did.  Also, I swapped out the 72023 (brown) bugle beads for 72053 (nutmeg).

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: