Letter E Pixie Complete

Finally got the beads I was waiting on, so I was able to finish this one for my second niece.  I did swap out some beads; I did not like how the large 16011 beads looked on the design, so I used 02038 instead.  I also substituted 40168 for the 02026 and used a combination of 02011 and 42011 because the areas with several beads in a row looked all bunchy with the larger sizes, so I had to use smaller beads to fit on the 32 count fabric correctly.  I like how it turned out.  🙂

Now to work on the dragon my brother requested, and then get some more work done on that pesky giraffe design for my mother.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: